Depisteo VT-1 PC Controlled
PC Driven Vision TesterStore patient results in electronic filePrint results to PC printer or PDF
Prepare personalized sequences to adapt to your patients needsWatch a video on the Depisteo VT-1.
Depisteo VT-1 Remote
- Long life LED lighting
- Light weight and portable
- Easy to transport
- Adaptable to progressive lenses
Optec 5500P Vision Screener
The Optec 5500P Vision Screener can screen under a variety of conditions, including monocular, binocular, near, distance, and intermediate. The Optec 5500P can also function as a peripheral vision test. Check for adult and pediatric visual acuity, color and depth perception, as well as vertical and lateral phorias.
Titmus V4 Vision Screener
Titmus Vision Screeners are ergonomically designed, precision-built stereoscopic instruments, providing precise and prompt measurement of visual performance. The screeners are engineered for accuracy, validity and reliability with emphasis on convenience and ease of administration.
- Compact and Portable. Optional carrying case with wheels available.
- Ergonomics: Unique design that accommodates both adults and children, either standing or seated. Ensures patient is in a comfortable position for testing.
- Testing: Tests at 20 feet (6m) for FAR and 14 inches (35cm) for NEAR vision. A variety of tests are available to screen for visual acuity, muscle balance (horizontal and vertical phoria), depth perception, color perception, and binocular vision. Total of 16 tests per vision screener (based on slide set selected).
- Fluorescent Light Source: Improves slide illumination, replicates actual daylight conditions and provides true color testing. Light will give years of extended service (10,000 hours).
- Membrane Control Panel: Instrument controls Located at your fingertips for ease of operation. Ease of placement — helps where space is limited. Indicators on panel for far/near, patient head position, eye occlusion, test slide position. Membrane Panel indicates when to replace light.
- Foam Headrest: Soft headrest to ensure correct head position. Easy to clean.
- Head Sensor: Electronic check to ensure correct head position. Patient cannot see tests, if head is incorrectly positioned.
- Peripheral Vision Testing: Can perform peripheral vision testing in the horizontal visual field at 85°, 70°, 55° and nasal 45° for each eye.
- Night Vision Testing: Can screen vision at night driving conditions.
- Intermediate or Plus Lenses (Optional). Five additional lenses are available to identify vision problems at actual working distance (intermediate vision) of 19, 22, 26, 32 and 40 inches (50, 57, 67, 80 and 100 cm). Plus lenses with values of +1.00, +1.50, +1.75 and +2.25 are also available for testing children’s vision.
Get In Touch
Need help finding a product or run into an issue on our site? Contact us directly at (800) 328-6709 or send us a message!