- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL: Audioscan Verification Workshop: Part 2 – Advanced Session
October 4, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm$40
Midwest Special Instruments Main Office Number: (800) 328-6709
Part 2: Extended Speechmap and Advanced Digital Function Testing (Afternoon Session):
- Speechmap as a counseling tool interface
- Open fit Speechmap verification procedures (New features)
- Common hearing aid function verification
- Directional microphone verification
- Noise reduction verification
- Telecoil verification
- Treatment-specific digital hearing aid function verification
- Frequency lowering verification
- CROS/BiCROS verification
- Bone-anchored device verification
- External device digital hearing aid functions
- Bluetooth/wireless verification
- Remote microphone verification (including FM)
- Case studies/troubleshooting
Attendees are encouraged to have access to a Verifit2 and hearing aids to participate in leader-directed hands-on exercises although this is not a requirement to attend or receive benefit as procedures will be clearly discussed and demonstrated.
All 2021 Audioscan workshops are approved by both AAA and IHS to offer CEUs for this activity.