VIRTUAL: Audioscan Verification Workshop: Part 1 – Introductory Session
October 4 @ 8:30 am - 12:15 pm$40
Midwest Special Instruments Main Office Number: (800) 328-6709
Join Audioscan and Midwest Special Instruments for Part 1 of our two-part virtual ‘hands-ONLINE’ workshop designed to meet the needs of both the recent adopter of Verifit2 technology, as well as the seasoned expert looking to improve their skills and expand their use of Verifit2’s latest capabilities in their clinic.
Part 1: Verifit2 and Speechmap Operational Basics (Morning Session)
- Highlighting benefits of verification
- Verifit2 system overview
- System calibration and maintenance procedures
- Speechmap concept and operation – both on-ear and in the test box
- Clinical tips for real-ear and test box measurement setup
- ProbeGUIDE overview and demonstration
- Wideband real ear coupler difference (WRECD) – concept, procedure and applications
- VerifitLINK overview and demonstration
- Data storage and retrieval options
Attendees are encouraged to have access to a Verifit2 and hearing aids to participate in leader-directed hands-on exercises although this is not a requirement to attend or receive benefit as procedures will be clearly discussed and demonstrated.
All 2021 Audioscan workshops are approved by both AAA and IHS to offer CEUs for this activity.